About the Opportunity
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrive in a fast paced environment (and who like to have fun at work!).
Working in our Woodstock office, the inside sales representative works closely with our external Territory Managers and internal teams.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity for recent graduates looking to grow into a customer support and sales role.
The inside sales representative's priority tasks involve managing opportunities and projects from initial quoting through production.
- Process orders and manage projects through the production cycle
- Prepare and submit quotations and order confirmations
- Complete opportunity management activities and ensure the achievement of all potential opportunities
- Provide timely response to information requests via the internet and telephone.
- Interact with customers to obtain credit information
- Follow up with customers to obtain deposits and pre-payments
Experience and Skills
- College Diploma in Business / Sales Related Field
- Some previous experience in a sales role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM System an asset
- Desire to achieve set targets
- Ability to develop a great rapport and relationship with customers over the phone.
What does Maglin offer?
A dynamic work environment in a quickly growing company!
Competitive salary + commissions.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes an RRSP matching program