Railway Signal Foremen will be in charge of crews that consist of 2-8 employees. Foremen will be responsible for timekeeping, delegating tasks to the crew members, contacting management when issues arise, as well as ensuring that work being done is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Minimum 2 years railway signals experience
- Fully signals qualified(ATP)
- CROR qualified
- Perform the duties of a Signal Foreman
- Proficiency with crossing deactivation, use of multimeters, wiring tools, megohmmeters, and other electrical instruments.
- Troubleshooting skills and experience with railway signal systems
- Pass a background check (Erailsafe)
- Communication skills
Work Schedule, Conditions, and Location:
Signal Foremen at ESI Rail Ltd normally work in cycles, cycles vary from(days on/off): 4/3, 5/2, 7/7, 8/6, and 10/4. Schedules are set on a cycle by cycle basis as Signal Foremen can be moved from crew to crew. Work locations will vary across Canada and flights are provided by ESI Rail Ltd. Work is normally performed outdoors, all employees are expected to be prepared for all weather conditions
Website: - www.esirail.com
Job Type: Full-time
- railway signals: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)