Welcome to Genesis Integration! We are focused on providing our clients with Connected Experiences: how people use and adopt technology to improve their lives.
Since our inception in 1990, Genesis Integration has grown from a staff of two to a team of 130+ passionate professionals across Canada. Recognizing the value and importance of seamless technology integration in today’s world, we have taken a leadership role in assisting our clients identify and overcome their unique challenges.
Genesis Integration is excited to offer a variety of career opportunities. We strongly believe in educating & mentoring our new team members to help them achieve maximum potential within Genesis. We are looking for team members who match our passion and commitment to deliver the best Connected Experiences to our clients across Canada and the world!
A day in the life of an Account Executive:
- Working with a select group of clients to help them leverage technology to enhance communication & collaboration across their organization.
- Keeping track of all your awesome meetings, calls and emails in Hubspot
- Spending time with clients to fully understand their business so you can recommend the best solutions for them
- Working with our team of intelligent and creative system designers to deliver exactly the right solution to our clients
- Preparing and presenting amazing proposals to clients that remove any doubt that we are the right choice
- Building relationships with new clients so they can discover how we can do great work for them too
- Be active on social media and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to educate your network about Genesis and our incredible industry
Does this sound like you? If so we may be a perfect match!
- 5-10 years of sales experience with proven history of crushing your quota
- Proven record of demonstrating how technology can be utilized to solve business challenges
- Experienced selling services, recurring revenue & establishing programs
- Ability to identify best fit opportunities for your company
- You appreciate the value of a defined sales process (rules aren’t always a bad thing)
- Your career is important to you and you’ve invested in your own professional development
- Organized & efficient, you run your calendar, not the other way around
- You love to win and losing sucks!
- A great communicator with excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
- You have a car and a valid driver's license
We offer a generous compensation package, which includes a competitive salary and group benefits.
How to apply:
Send us your resume along with a 1 minute video introducing yourself, and why you are interested in working with our team.
Genesis wishes to thank all who apply for this position, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- proven history of successful sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)