You are a highly motivated and energetic individual, attracted by the values-based culture of a leading charitable organization in your community. You are a creative thinker, dedicated team player, flexible and organized. You display a strong work ethic, have the ability to multi-task and manage change within a growing organization and are committed to working as a member of a dynamic staff group to build an association that strengthens families and communities.
- Providing direct front line support to the Membership Services
- Ensure a safe and clean environment is maintained at all times and enforcement of all facility policies, rules and regulations
- Actively participate in scheduled programs, meetings, service training and special events
- This fast-paced environment requires providing exceptional customer service while effectively managing multiple incoming priorities such as facility access, sales, and membership systems. Communicate in a positive and professional manner.
The candidate should possess:
- Experience in Customer Service orientation and computer skills
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR “C” an asset
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check required prior to first day of work
- Well developed interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and volunteers
- Ability to work flexible hours including early morning, weeknights and weekends
YMCA Northumberland is a growing service organization, with over 170 employees and 415 volunteers based out of Cobourg with Membership Centres in Cobourg and Brighton. YMCA Northumberland also operates 20 licensed Child Care Centres and 5 EarlyON Child and Family Centres focusing on child development across Northumberland. YMCA Northumberland welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: 2021-06-03
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)