Our major telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for experienced Security Analyst to work in security service delivery and operations for the Managed Services portfolio.
Secret Clearance is a must for this role.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a broad understanding of managed security services and endpoint threat protection
- Must have understanding or knowledge of ITIL methodologies, related to Service Delivery, and Support
- Must have good troubleshooting skills to resolve high priority incidents
- Willingness to maintain thorough knowledge of both technical and operational network security best practices for a wide variety of technology platforms and security services
- Must have top-notch communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Have good working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
Job duties / accountabilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert for McAfee End-Point Security solutions that offer enterprise class protect to end points.
- Be responsible for McAfee End-Point Security software installation, configuration and maintenance on Windows, and Unix operating systems
- Configure, validate and test security products and systems to identify security weaknesses
- Provide guidance toward integration McAfee products with other security solutions
- Analyze requirements and impact assessment of changes to end-points and management.
- Participate in the implementation of McAfee End-Point Security solutions meeting customer requirements
- Provide technical support services to develop and maintain integrated McAfee End-Point Security solutions
- Contribute to continuous growth of the security solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of McAfee End-Point Security solution
- Completion of University or College program related to networking/IT Security or at least 5 years’ experience working with McAfee End-Point Security solutions
- Solid working knowledge of virus and malware protection on End-points
- Holds a vendor or industry professional-level certification in at least one network or security discipline
- SECRET security clearance required (or ability to attain one)
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- IT Security: 5 years (Required)
- Secret Clearance: 3 years (Required)
- McAfee End Point Security: 5 years (Required)