CLERK level III - CLERK’S OFFICE
(Full time unionized position, 8 months contract, may become permanent)
Competition No 2019-20
Under the authority of the Town’s clerk, the clerk level III performs a variety of general administrative support tasks related to the Clerk and municipal regulation departments. Among other responsibilities, the clerk level III sees to the preparation, translation and posting of agendas, minutes or other communications and welcomes visitors at the Clerk’s office or regulations department.
- Post-secondary school diploma in office administration or equivalent
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Fluently bilingual (French and in English) both in speaking and writing
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Team player
- Knowledge of of ICity and Joomla software (an asset)
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Interpersonal skills, discretion, initiative and autonomy
- From $790.30 to $854.85 per week according to current Collective Agreement.
- Send us your covering letter and resume by email before 23h59 on October 14th, 2019, indicate the competition number in the subject matter, 2019-20.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $790.30 to $854.85 /week
- DCS / DEC (Required)
- French and English (Required)