The Key Auto Group is currently accepting resumes for the full-time, permanent position of Human Resources Coordinator. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the completion of specific goals and results within the organization and HR Department through support in recruitment, compensation, training and staff engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and organizing activities, events, and initiatives related to one or several of the organization’s HR functions.
- Supporting the recruitment and hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing reference checks, assisting in shortlisting, interviewing and issuing employment contracts.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and providing assistance as necessary.
- Overseeing the maintenance of all confidential Human Resources related records.
- Supporting the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes the 5 core values of teamwork, integrity, efficiency, courtesy and safety.
- Producing and submitting reports on HR activity as required.
- Developing tools to enhance employee experiences and engagement.
- Ensuring legal compliance with all federal and provincial regulations applicable to the human resources area.
- Making recommendations to company management regarding changes in policies and procedures.
- Leading ad-hoc HR projects such as collection of employee feedback.
- Administering the Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Training program.
- Supporting the organizations Safety Program and participating in applicable policies and practices as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an HR related role.
- CHRP certification is not required but considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; including working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations governing occupational safety, recruiting, employment and benefits.
- Working knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills resulting in the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to act with tact, good judgement and discretion, as necessary.
- Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and personnel policies and procedure manuals.
- Criminal record clearance is required.
We are pleased to offer:
- Excellent group health coverage including life insurance, health care, dental care, medical prescription plan and long-term disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan and Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan contributions.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development and opportunities for advancement.
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Plan.
- Employee purchase discounts.
- Parts and Service discounts.
Application deadline: 2021-06-24
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,760.00-$49,920.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday