Digital Media Specialist/Digital Media Planner/ Buyer
Joey Ai is focused on helping small to medium-sized businesses transition from traditional to digital. We architect each organization’s digital journey and implement it to its greatest effect, in the company’s bottom line and culture.
Working collaboratively within the creative team of creative directors, graphic designers, and copywriters, the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for identifying the "who, what, where, when, and how" of an advertising campaign. You are a media specialist who assesses the strengths, weaknesses, costs, and communications potential of various digital media outlets in order to develop a media plan. You are an expert in Digital Media Execution.
Reports to: Managing Partner
Diversity & inclusion
Joey Ai is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that respects diversity and inclusion as it applies to the various groups reflected in the Ontario Human Rights Code. Respect must be demonstrated by our team members, our leadership, our client services and within our employment practices and relationships with all stakeholders. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact our HR department.
- Maximize campaign objectives by efficiently driving consumer traffic through awareness building and lead generation.
- Experience in content integration, ad/ media buying, social media and standard format advertising.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, then formulate optimization strategies that help meet the defined campaign objective.
- A keen sense of interest in mobile advertising and its integration into multi-dimensional ad campaigns.
- Prepare media plans, proposals and analyses.
- Prepare and present evaluations of media opportunities, media trends and issues of interest to clients
- Initiate and co-ordinate the total media buying process and maintain stewardship of the media plan.
- Regularly evaluate and monitor media plan execution.
- On-going administration of clients’ media product – insertion orders, estimates, billing questions and general documentation.
- Maintain client records of contracts and lines rates.
- Generate accurate and timely client financial reports (e.g. Budget control reports, blocking charts)
- Negotiate and purchase media to planned objectives within the assigned budget.
- 3 years minimum experience, preferably in an agency environment with a focus on digital media and/or media planning/buying.
- Hands-on, in-platform programmatic buying experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and DSPs like DV360 (our preferred choice), The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud or StackAdapt.
- Experience working with site measurement tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Canadian & North American experiences a requirement.
- Degree or diploma in Media, Advertising, Communications or similar.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for screening will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent