We are looking for Senior CRM Technical Lead to lead CRM implementation project at a manufacturing company in east Mississauga. Senior CRM Technical Lead will play a leading role in fully integrating recently deployed CRM system.
This is an Independent Contractor OR Employment Contract opportunity (6-12+ months)
Initially on-site role, then work remotely
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and leadership to the business through a full lifecycle of CRM implementation
- Ensure all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented
- Oversee infrastructure requirements, installations, database optimization, SSRS Report Writing, and on-going project activities
- Analyze the business/functional requirements to create a solution
- Day-to-day management of the project, working closely with the Program/Project Managers to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc.
- Provide application maintenance support to applications written in a variety of languages (e.g. C#, Dynamics CRM, plugins, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.Net, etc.)
- Participate in daily status update calls
- Interpret and translate program specifications into code
- Ensure technical issues are resolved in a cost effective, efficient, and timely manner
- Participate in all work product review sessions to ensure compliance with the technical design
- Coach and mentor the technical team in the development of the project from a technical perspective
- Work with other key architecture roles to ensure the technology is being applied to meet the business objectives
- Effectively communicate system requirements using business language
- Collaborate with the Configuration Management Specialist to define configuration management processes and procedures for configuration items (code, configuration settings, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 5+ years current and deep experience with implementing large engagements. Proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Experience with manufacturing industry a strong asset
- Must have experience with MS Dynamics, .NET Development, C#, SQL Server
- Operating knowledge of CRM SDK, SCRIBE, DMM, Plug-ins, Workflows, ASP.Net, XML, Web Services, Sharepoint, Azure, SSRS
- Expertise with MSD CRM development and its integrations/add-ons
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining technical architectures, documentation, frameworks and strategies as they relate to Microsoft Dynamics implementations
- Proven client relationship skills
- Viewed as a trusted adviser
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive communicator
- Strong written communications
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Self-Starter, Initiative taker
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
You will be required to provide Criminal Record Search.
We thank all those who apply for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. During the recruitment process, if you require any accommodation please let us know and we will make required arrangements.
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- MS Dynamics: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- SQL Server: 3 years (Required)