Have you always wanted to live and work abroad? How about allowing 18+ students and young professionals to progress in their careers thanks to work experiences in Canada? If yes, then Stepwest has a great opportunity to offer.
For the past 9 years, Stepwest has allowed thousands of foreign students and young professionals to come to Canada and participate in enriching work experiences, by combining an unbeatable mix of quality and exceptional service at great value. Stepwest (www.stepwest.com) multi-award nominated programs portfolio ranges from paid ski resort jobs, to industry specific student internships.
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in ensuring the success of our online marketing efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will oversee digital lead generation, manage portfolio of websites, research/analyse trends, create effective digital marketing campaigns, and report analytics.
If you want to make a positive impact in people's career, and can thrive in a deadline driven, fast paced but fun head-office team in downtown Vancouver, then you are the one we are looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop, lead, improve our digital marketing channels and optimize them to drive high quality traffic and leads.
- Create and manage SEO, SEM, SMM, CPC, online advertising campaigns, etc.
- Produce and publish online content including blog posts, lead magnets, landing pages and general website content updates.
- Support online content distribution via email, across external online channels and social media platforms.
- Monitor, track, and document results; analyze and report data/conversions/customer response.
- Integrate latest innovations and digital marketing best practices to continually improve content effectiveness; identify and implement opportunities for growth and conversion.
- Liaise with internal and external resources for campaign scheduling, approvals, copy and graphical assets, product requests, edits, translations, etc.
- Evaluate, engage and manage relationships with external marketing partners. Track and manage spending.
- Proven results and demonstrated expertise in digital marketing
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or related
- 2+ years work experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven expertise in SEO/SEM for multi-language and multi-region websites
- Direct experience implementing SEO best practices, incl. keyword research, A/B testing, content insights/analytics tools
- In-depth knowledge of PPC and remarketing on Google Adwords, as well as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager.
- Familiar with online user-experience and landing page best practices, experience with UX measurement tools such as Hotjar, Crazyegg.
- Hands on experience working in Wordpress.
- Direct experience with email marketing, production, strategy, testing, and measurement
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects, organize and prioritize, and respond quickly to changes.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytic skills around digital reporting and tracking, with ability to provide recommendations based off results.
- International Experience; travelling, studying, or working abroad is a plus.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- Every day is a new day, you won't get bored!
- Make a positive impact by offering life-changing experiences to people
- Growth opportunities. If you have innovative ideas, we will support their implementation.
- No micro managing. We are a supportive and collaborative workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV + a 1 page max cover letter describing why you will be successful in this role to thomas(at)stepwest.com with the subject line: "Digital Marketing Specialist: Your Name".
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)