Cesium (www.cesiumonline.com) is one of North America’s leading distributors of Accessories for Smartphones and Tablets. We sell wireless accessories to many retail stores across Canada. We are a Montreal-based company with local representation in most major cities across Canada.
Cesium has won numerous prestigious awards including being recognized in Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies.We have set our sights on becoming the leading distributor for wireless and consumer electronics accessories in Canada while maintaining the highest level of customer service, support, and satisfaction in the industry. We have also been listed on Profit 100, Profit 200 and Profit 500 in the past 7 years.
We are currently seeking for an E-commerce Sales Support who will play a key role in listing new products and helping us grow the dropshipping business.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for various tasks related to listing products online for dropshipping and making sure they appear properly in our customers' websites. You will work closely with E-commerce manager, our dropship customers and our internal teams in reaching the objectives.
What you will do:
· Manage the process of product listings with big-box retail customers such as BestBuy.ca, Staples.ca, Walmart.ca and many more.
· Manage product listings once they are approved by our customers. This includes optimizing the listings by uploading the best images, improving descriptions, updating costs to be more competitive, and many more.
· Monitor inventory updates through our EDI providers
· Provide excellent customer service: answer the questions from customers in regards to listed products and solve issues deriving from older listings.
· Ensure on-time completion of setup sheets required by customers and align fully with their processes.
· Design and manage best practices for optimizing listing processes
· Assist with accounts receivable (AR) for E-commerce customers so that they pay on time
· Manage orders for Amazon Vendor Canada: Create weekly shipping notifications for Amazon and make sure shipping KPIs are respected and on-time.
Skills / Qualifications
- Understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, online sales, Dropshipping)
- Excellent organization skills; self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel (csv imports, pivot tables, and vlookups)
- Knowledge of EDI providers like Commercehub is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Ecommerce listing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- English and French (Preferred)