We are a general contractor engaged in construction for large and small-scale commercial, infrastructure, and industrial projects throughout Canada. We provide general contracting, construction management and project management services.
We are currently hiring a pipelayer to work on projects all over the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and the surrounding areas with our civil crew.
As a pipelayer you will have the duties and responsibilities of:
- 3 years experience in civil utilities including storm, sanitary, water and hydro tel.
- Familiar with grades and the ability to work with pipe lasers would be an asset.
- The ability to work safely around live utilities and do tie ins to existing lines.
- First aid, confined space training would be an asset but is not mandatory.
Skills: (behavioral competencies)
- You thrive from being a leader of a team of construction professionals focused on delivering a quality project every time.
- You have leadership goals and looking for the right organization to grow with.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train.
- Ability to describe and point out safety compliance and regulatory issues.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills both upward and downward.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work without close supervision
The pipelayer is a key member of our project team and is critical to the success of each project under their direction. We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you.
If you want to work with a dynamic team and build your future, APPLY NOW!
Please provide your cover letter, and resume. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time