For over 30 years, family owned and operated Pride Marine Group has focused on creating personalized lifestyle experiences by offering products and services that deliver the highest quality customer satisfaction through our full service marine locations.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative - Parts to join our dynamic team of Crew Members at our flagship location, Pride of Muskoka in Bracebridge. Reporting to the Service Manager the Customer Service Representative - Parts is responsible for maintain stock levels, processing parts orders, and effectively communicating with our Technicians and CSRs to ensure work orders are completed on schedule and within customers budget. As one of the faces of our business our Customer Service Representatives take great pride in their work and emulate our mission, vision and values.
Our ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment and must be organized and adaptable. Experience in the hospitality industry is considered a strong asset.
- Ensure parts are ordered and maintained within established time frames
- Maintain stock items within established time frames
- Generate revenue by promoting retail services
- Refer potential sales leads to Location Manager
- Ensure work schedule is completed within established timelines
- Understand customer needs and follow to completion
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer communication
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) target
- Work as a team with all Crewmembers
- Commitment to personal development
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Required
- 2 to 4 years customer service related experience in an automotive or marine industry
- Possess job-related skills, i.e., sales, business, logistics and scheduling or dispatch
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
- Sitting for long periods of time
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)