Are you are looking for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth and development? We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and solid work history.
Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. We are located in Harley, ON (just outside of Norwich)
We produce precast concrete elements to complete barns, residential buildings and total precast structures.
What is in it for You?
- Competitive starting rate
- Paid overtime.
- Steady work year round
- Benefits plan
- Group RRSP matching program
- Boot allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Internal succession planning means many opportunities
- Company events
- Paint and caulk large commercial projects off of manlifts and swing stage equipment
- Fire caulking of commercial projects
- Paint prep and protection
- Misc concrete patching
- Caulking precast panel joint
What do you need?
- Must be hard working, punctual and a dedicated team player
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work off man lifts and swing stage equipment
- Painting experience an asset
- Caulking experience an asset
- Able to work 45+ Hours a week (Mon - Fri) *Occasional Saturdays as required due to peak season workload
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stubbe's is committed to providing accommodations to those individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Upon request, we will work together to meet any of your accommodation needs.
Job Type: Full-time