About Bargains Group:
The Bargains Group is an award winning Canadian owned and operated company founded in 1988. We are a wholesaler serving Retailers, Non-Profits, Charities and Social Service Agencies including Salvation Army, Canadian Mental Health Association, Red Cross, United Way Member Agencies, and thousands more.
Over the past 30+ years, we have created a fast paced, purpose driven culture focusing on making positive impact!
About Kits for a Cause:
Kits for a Cause is a division of Bargains Group and is a Canadian-founded social enterprise that creates meaningful engagement for groups looking to give back while providing charities with essential supplies that they need across North America.
Kits for a Cause connects individuals and companies to local charities and provides them with a tailored team building activity and/or corporate giving program. They make it fun, easy and accessible and ensure that the experience is turnkey, down to providing the handpicked essential items for each charity partner.
We are a for profit for purpose company and are on a mission to make meaningful and impactful volunteer and donor engagement programs, one Kit at a time!
About the position:
This role is preferably an in person position. You will be working at our flagship Toronto offices from Monday to Friday. We need an incredibly organized, self- motivated, multitasking, passion-driven individual, with a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills. Someone who has great problem-solving skills and pays high attention to detail and loves making impact will be a great fit.
- Oversee and build Non-Profit / Charity account relationships and act as a point of contact for organizations across Canada.
- Understand the unique needs of each organization and program to offer appropriate product solutions.
- Educate, explain and ensure each client knows about our 3 donation programs.
- Ensure that all appropriate and necessary follow-ups are performed, including existing clients and dormant clients from our database.
- Have a flair for engagement and conversation to expand our ever growing customer base in the Non-Profit sector.
- Ensure all departments, locations and affiliated branches know how we can help.
- Liaison with the purchasing team and inform them about current needs of the clients.
- Manage and update client contacts and interactions using a CRM system.
- To meet and exceed individual and team sales goals and standards.
- Any additional tasks required.
- Account management, relationship management and business development experience
- Charitable fundraising experience is not necessary but would be a bonus
- Love working in a fast moving environment and friendly culture, no day is ever the same!
- Keen eye for detail and ability to stay organized while dealing with competing priorities and tight turnarounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities at any given time.
- Easy to adapt and be flexible to the needs of clients and the sector, while establishing an opportunity.
- Proven success in re-establishing dormant accounts.
- Purpose driven individual who understands the power of our program and the opportunity at hand; the more successful you are in the role, the more positive impact you’ll create.
- Ability to be professional and flexible; able to work with small to large organizations, Non-Profits, Charities and Donors.
- A team-player who loves helping people and making a difference.
Bargains Group / Kits for a Cause Team’s Core Values are:
- We consciously care ( we give a sh*t).
- We are community builders.
- We make a positive impact.
If these core values speak to you, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person