About Scarborough Toyota
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Scarborough Toyota our focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
As a Business Development Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
With the on-going changes in our world, the vehicle buying experience has drastically changed. We are looking for a highly motivated person who can effectively handle high volume of internet inquiries. Daily responsibilities will include outbound calls and emails to prospective clients.
- Respond to customer inquiries and effectively convert and drive appointments to the store
- Introduces guests to dealership operations, including the service and parts departments, to emphasize
- to guests the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations
- Assists guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions
- Learn product line-up and be knowledgeable regarding new and pre-owned inventory
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains and achieves the sales and guest satisfaction objectives set by management
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and another research
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale while offering additional products and/or services
- Performs other duties as required.
This job might be right for you if you have:
- Excellent communication skills with professional mannerisms
- Strong organization skills
- Previous BDC experience and CRM experience is a plus ( VinSolutions)
- Customer service oriented
- Efficient time management to follow up with calls and emails
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Why You Should Apply:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- similar automotive: 1 year (preferred)