We are current looking for a highly motivated individual with bookkeeping/payroll experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing the company’s payroll, as well as assist with general bookkeeping duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of daily driver logs and time sheets
- Reconciling driver logs with Mill reports
- Maintaining payroll records and ensuring that there are supporting documents for all payroll transactions
- Processing bi-weekly hourly payroll and subcontractor pay
- Preparing account reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts payable
- 1-2 years experience in a bookkeeping/payroll environment would be preferred
- Experience with Sage 50, Microsoft Office Suite (Loggers Edge would be an asset)
- Ability to accurately calculate, post, correct and manage payroll records
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
We offer a competitive pay structure including benefits based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping/Payroll: 1 year (Required)