What is the opportunity?
Working within a dynamic team, as an RBC Private Banker you will be responsible for acquiring new high net worth households and growing existing long-term profitable relationships. You will be using a personalized and confidential approach to manage a portfolio of households requiring integrated wealth management advice and planning, sophisticated credit, banking, cash management solutions.
What will you do?
- Collaborates and coordinates with the Private Banking Team and RBC Partners to develop and execute a client contact strategy, respecting and reinforcing role clarity to deliver solutions that serve and solve the client's needs.
- Network to establish strong relationships with RBC Partners
- Provide high end relationship management and advice to High-Net-Worth Canadians following all five principles of the Black Card Experience
- Follow national professional servicing standards including: meeting agendas, appointment confirmations, follow-up recap of meeting, email, phone, etc.
- Encourage & promote digital solutions/online/mobile banking/RBC Express with clients thereby supporting the PBA in increasing online/mobile banking solutions & transitioning wire transactions to RBC Express.
- Establish an annual sales plan with the Manager and setting and working towards performance targets for revenue growth, new qualifying HNW households and deep discovery activities that reflect performance expectations of similarly tenured PBs for the specific Region.
- Responsible to ensure clear and adequate Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, references or other sources to corroborate reputation information where available, geographic risk etc. is captured in the client file to support the on boarding of the new relationship.
- Finally, you will ensure skills/knowledge/ accreditations are regularly updated to meet client advice needs and p position requirements.
What do you need to succeed?
- University Degree in a related field
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years Sales Experience in the Financial Industry
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven Sales Success
- Related Banking Designation ( CFP, PFP )
- Experience in Private Banking and Wealth Management in a Sales Capacity
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and a strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression