NOW SEEKING: Tour Guides Who Love Food
Secret Food Tours is an award-winning tour company currently looking for outgoing individuals who are passionate about food and history to lead foodie tours through Montreal's vibrant Mile End district.
This role is a lot of fun and a perfect fit for applicants with a flair for entertaining and a love of great food. Our guides lead small groups of tourists through some of Mile End's best eateries while sharing history and culture along the way. This is the perfect job for performers of all types, teachers, historians, college students, and more!!!
Our ideal candidate is:
- Fluent in the English language.
- Professional, responsible, and great with both time and money management.
- Passionate about the city of Montreal, its history, its culture, and most importantly... its food!
- Outgoing and dedicated to providing a once-in-a-lifetime guest experience.
- Able to memorize a tour script and route while making it their own.
- Over the age of 18.
Secret Food Tours offers competitive pay with a flat rate of $70 CAD per 3-hour tour plus tips (which can by VERY generous!).
Eligible candidates must have Weekend availability, however, guides may not be scheduled every single weekend. We are looking to bring on 1 to 2 guides with flexible availability to cover bookings each week. Additional shifts may be available at alternate times based on private and group bookings.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, general availability, and a cover letter letting us know why they think they would make an exceptional food tour guide!
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $23.34 per hour
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
At Secret Food Tours, we take the health of our guests and staff very seriously. On our tours, all COVID-19 guidelines are followed based on local ordinances and regulations.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H2T 1R8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Standard work shifts for this position currently take place daily from 11:00am to 2:00pm and 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Which of these days can you provide regular availability to be scheduled on a weekly basis?