Lockhart’s Odyssey is currently recruiting the right individual to join our Finance team other wise know as a Business Assistant team member in a car dealer setting. You can expect the following commitment from us:
- Competitive hourly pay with commission.
- Full time hours with Saturdays a MUST
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support
- A friendly,driven, family oriented work place
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products, and dealership services and policies.
- Submits paperwork/bill of sale to and obtains approval from finance sources on all financial deals in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several financial institutions.
- Creates and maintains good relations with guests.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned by the Sales Managers.
- Other duties as required.
Qualified applicant's must have the following:
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Previous automotive sales experience is an asset.
- Minimum of 2+ years of financial service (F&I) experience is considered an asset.
- Results-oriented while maintaining full accountability and transparency.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as discounts, interest rates, percentages and commissions etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and financial institutions.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Must have exceptional time management skill and punctuality.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Business Administration: 2 years (Preferred)