Accepting Applications for 2019 Road Marking Season!! The season runs from mid April to November
What we are looking for:
Must have valid driver license (Class 1, 3, or 5), ability to work out of town, flexible hours and overtime. Must be safety orientated, mechanically inclined, and have a willingness to learn. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Driving various trucks/trailers to and from work sites
- Operating pavement marking equipment such as paint trucks, blowers, thermoplastic equipment, and pavement marking grinders. Training will be provided.
- Assists with the application of paint, durable markings, and glass bead.
- Maintains stencils as required
- Directs traffic as required
- Sets up traffic control devices such as signs, cones, and barricades.
- Loads and unloads supplies and equipment
- Performs minor safety and operational checks.
- Promotes a team-oriented atmosphere
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Occasional lifting, ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work long shifts and out of town for periods of time
Rate of pay is based on experience. Room and board allowance will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)