PART TIME SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – Burnaby / Vancouver
Nexus Therapy is a private Speech Language Pathology practice providing comprehensive assessment and speech therapy intervention in homes, schools and daycare facilities in Vancouver and surrounding regions. We are currently accepting applications for full and part time contract positions in Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond.
- competitive pay
- choice of referrals
- flexible hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends)
- ability to set your own schedule and caseload size
- supportive team dynamics and opportunities for collaboration
The successful candidate will provide assessment, consultation and direct intervention to pre-school children, school aged children and adults to address a variety of needs including: articulation difficulties, motor speech disorders, language delays, learning disabilities, aphasia, brain injury and accent reduction.
- a degree / Master's Degree or equivalent in Speech Language Pathology
- must be registered or eligible to be registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of B.C. (CSHHPBC)
- professional liability insurance
- experience with assessment and intervention in numerous areas
- access to a vehicle with valid car insurance for business use
- a valid B.C. driver's License
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $85.00 to $95.00 /hour