Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Provides exceptional, daily operational service support to grow the Bank’s market share and maximize profitability of client relationships. Ensures client problem resolution is prompt and effective, and that enhancement opportunities are identified and closed or referred during client service interactions. Typically meets client service needs through a pooled call center environment or a dedicated one-on-one relationship with sensitive, complex and/or top tiered clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product and service, by providing needed information or directing clients to the appropriate source.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Explores and identifies enhancements and cross-sell opportunities and bringing these opportunities to the appropriate line of business contact.
- Actively listens to clients' concerns and diagnoses clients’ service needs.
- Facilitates timely client problem-resolution, engages cross-functional representatives or groups as appropriate.
- Responds to client concerns in a professional manner to convey ownership, competence, respect for the client relationship.
- Accurately documents client requests using the group’s tracking systems.
- Facilitates action to close gaps between client expectations and client experiences in the performance of the Bank and its products.
- Applies consistent and timely follow ups to demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and high standards of responsiveness.
- Serves as an advocate for individual clients and escalating issues as necessary to facilitate the timely resolution of service problems.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Tracks collection of client service fees
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.