Here we grow again! Are you an experienced home renovation window & door installer? Do you want to earn above average wages? This is a full time position with employee status and year round work!
We're hiring full-time Window and Door Installers! Installers will start their day at our London, ON location before servicing our customers.
Our company mission is to provide every customer and employee an experience with Centennial that exceeds their highest expectations. We are a family owned and operated business that offers an end-to-end solution for replacement windows and doors. Best known for quality, integrity, innovation, and energy efficiency, we have proudly served over 50,000 homeowners since 1981!
Rewards and Perks:
- Top installers earn up to $130K + per year.
- Competitive compensation package - monthly bonuses!
- We’ll pay for your company truck and trailer.
- We’ll pay for health benefits.
- We offer paid vacation time (7.7%)
- We’ll pay for your insurance! Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
- We’ll pay for all materials (caulking, trim etc.).
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Install and/or replace doors and windows, using hand and/or power tools.
- Examine and test doors and windows to ensure proper functioning.
- Construction experience is required.
- Brake experience is an asset.
- Window and Door installation experience is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
How to apply:
Qualified and interested window and door installers/technicians, please reply directly to this post.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Centennial Windows & Doors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- window and door installation: 2 years (preferred)
- residential construction: 5 years (preferred)
- drivers license (required)