MEDICAL RECEPTIONISTS NEEDED
Are you highly motivated and energetic? Do you have the ability to multi-task, communicate courteously and effectively with patients and other medical offices, hospitals and surgical facilities in person and on the phone? Are you a person with good judgement in the clinical environment, dependable, attentive to detail and the ability to cope effectively with stressful situation?
The Medical Receptionist provides support with daily activities of a medical office including greeting patients, telephone coverage, appointment scheduling, patient registration, and patient referrals.
- Must have Medical Receptionist/Ward Secretary diploma or certificate, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Accuro experience preferred
- Well organized, enthusiastic, reliable
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Requires ability to apply basic principles of patient care to assist and support the physician and other team members.
- Flexible in adjusting work schedule and willing to go that extra mile.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude.
This position is in our Extended Services/Relief Department. It is approximately 10 hours per week but could be 30-40 hours some weeks if vacation/sick coverage is needed. The applicant must be willing to work various hours.
Being available for on-call coverage is of upmost importance as you will be covering sick and vacation absences.
The Peterborough Clinic is an equal opportunity employee striving to build an inclusive and barrier-free environment in which all individuals have access to our services. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.01 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)