Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position:
Under the supervision of the Assistant-Director, Internal audit and corporate governance, this experience will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand the processes and risks of a public manufacturing company by participating in the planning, execution, and follow-up of operational and compliance audits.
- Exercise rigour et demonstrate your attention to detail by performing the audit work documentation.
- Develop your interpersonal and teamwork skills by being in direct contact with our business units which you will audit.
- Deploy your analytical skills by taking part in a variety of audit mandates on all of the company’s processes.
- Bilingual French / English (spoken and written),
- Rigorous and autonomous,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Analytical skills,
- Good communication and listening skills,
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly,
- Proficiency in Office suite (mainly Excel
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".