Pharmasave is welcoming applications for a positive and enthusiastic Part-time Pharmacy Assistant looking for the opportunity to join the established pharmacy team in Kelowna, BC.
The Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner. The Assistant is responsible to identify and schedule professional clinical services as well as focusing on the achievement of pharmacy excellence in the areas of customer service, workflow efficiencies, and inventory management. Actively contributes to a positive and productive working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assisting the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Manager with daily operations of the Pharmacy Department
· Patient greeting and data entry of patient information
· Third-party adjudication
· Maintenance of pharmacy inventories, through the ordering, receiving and rotating of stock and supplies
· Blister packaging
· Compounding of prescriptions
· Handling customer prescription pick up
· Assist in the preparation of prescriptions
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualification:
· Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Experience in Kroll is an asset
· Retail Experience an Asset
Education and Experience:
· Diploma from a Pharmacy Assistant credited course preferred
· Pharmacy Assistant experience is an asset not a requirement
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Pharmasave is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to delivering accessibility and equality to all job applicants, staff, and our customers. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $16.75 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person