Jan 10, 2020
Coast Capital Financial Management
British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
At Coast, one of the key success factors in realizing our Purpose is to develop the talent required to lead the organization now and in the future. As the Leadership Development Manager, you will play a key role in our Purpose by evolving, shaping and driving the leadership development agenda at Coast and designing innovative leadership learning & development programs that grow our overall leadership capability and leader learning agility. As a key member of our Talent Team, you will ensure that our Leadership Imperatives are integrated across our development programs and to our talent management practices. This role will ensure that Coast’s various leadership learning & development programs are delivered effectively, and will partner closely with our People team to ensure alignment of our leadership development strategy.
Who are we looking for:
What you’ll get to do:
- A strong communicator to present key milestones and report on program progress with senior leadership.
- An expert at capturing learnings and feedback to evolve Senior Leadership Development program for future cohorts.
- An expert who will scope and design the approach, roadmap and resource plan to establish a high-impact and purpose-based Senior Leadership Development program at Coast Capital.
- A leader in working with external institutions, consultants or vendors as appropriate for program design.
- Someone to establish the assessment and feedback tools to provide leaders with meaningful and actionable feedback to support development.
- A person that can conduct a Needs analysis to determine gaps between current and desired state to develop effective leaders and high potential employees to evolve existing leadership development programs that align to and support Coast’s purpose and strategic goals.
- Someone that can provide insight, and the latest innovative thinking, to executive and senior leadership on emerging leadership development trends and delivery technologies.
- A Collaborator with external institutions and partners to deliver a comprehensive, high-calibre executive development
Demonstrate leadership and program management experience within the field of leadership development
Partner with third party institutions and external vendor partners.
Create and implement development programs and processes from inception to completion
Develop training programs
7+ years of demonstrated Leadership & Program Management Experience
A University Degree or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
Extensive knowledge of learning and development, design, deployment and facilitation of leadership development programs
Specific experience in development of executive development programs an asset.
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
We improve Canadians’ financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
Employees do what’s best for our members. Every day.
We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
Employees love having a cool place to work, which includes wearing their jeans on Fridays & Saturdays and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
We are a Certified B Corp®. Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
In 2019, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – two of the nation’s most coveted business awards, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply on-line today at Coast Capital Savings.