Spare School Bus Driver - Flexible Shifts that Suit your Lifestyle
Why You Should Choose SOUTHLAND Transportation
SOUTHLAND Transportation is seeking dedicated and caring individuals to join our team as Spare School Bus Drivers. Hours are flexible and are based on YOURschedule. Earn extra income by working a few shifts per week while still leaving time to keep other commitments or do the things you enjoy!
This is an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for work-life balance; perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree.
Spare drivers must be comfortable with navigation as they can cover any route. A good knowledge of the local area is essential.
SOUTHLAND Transportation is Offering
- Flexibility within your personal life – earn extra income on your schedule
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Save on daycare - bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community hero who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – Spare Drivers provide their availability in advance and work as little or as often as they like.
Spare Drivers are paid according to the route they are covering (routes pay up to $70-90 per day, with the potential to earn more on certain routes).
Spare School Bus Drivers provide relief coverage when needed and are responsible for safely transporting students to and from school. Successful candidates must be committed to safety and customer service and will possess superior oral and written communication skills. Routes fall between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the evening.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Organized, punctual and reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of the area and map reading skills
- Positive work history interacting with schools, parents and students
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
Job Type: Part-time
- Watrous, SK (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)