We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team. Someone who is a strong decision maker and great team leader to manage our new home in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL. The Manager will be tasked with leading a team, in-taking new residents, and making sure the home is running efficiently.
- Maintain monthly financial reports
- Monitor and dispense resident trust funds
- Maintain employee files as per Operational Standards 2007
- Work with various departments of Eastern Health. Contact is determined by the specific need.
- Manager reports to Executive Leadership on all aspects of business
- Complete weekly food orders
- Submit bi-weekly payroll information
- Conduct investigations into incorrect procedures and create corrective action plans as necessary
- Maintain an internal waitlist. Ensure that list is current and encourage families to check in regularly to touch base.
- Monitor and supervise all staff
- Complete paperwork required by all new hires and complete new hire orientation
- Post ads for employment, hire/terminate as necessary
- Ensure proper lines of communication amongst staff and management
- Provide regular education to all staff
- Ensure all residents needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure that complaints and incidents are addressed as per company policy
- Complete new resident orientation with all new residents
- Ensure open lines of communication between management, residents and their families
- Meet with the resident council monthly to address any concerns
- Keep a record of all maintenance requests and ensure that work is performed in a timely manner
- Communicate large maintenance request to Executive Leadership for follow up
- Make regular social media broadcasts to promote fun activities
- Manager will be delegated as per needs of the home
- Manager will also be educated on the administration of medication
- Manager will maintain a team spirit amongst staff and residents
- Manager will ensure that they work with the best interest of the company in mind
- Manager will ensure that the home is operating in adherence to the Operational Standards 2007
- Additional duties may be negotiated between Executive Leadership and Manager
Personal Care Home Manager must possess a strong work ethic and be passionate about helping others. We take great pride in providing top quality care and ensuring the needs of each and every resident is met. Being able the build a strong team to ensure the smooth operation of our homes through leadership and a positive proactive attitude is very important. If you feel that you would be a great addition to our team, apply today.
This position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)