Our Telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for an experienced Applications Solutions Architect to work on large scale IT enterprise projects.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Designs new web application by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Experience with hands-on implementation, verification, and optimization in systems management and data engineering
- 5+ years of experience as an technical leader in application design
- Advanced experience in customized software development practices as a leader
- Experience in design and requirements gathering of data driven solutions
- Strong IT knowledge and experience in data modelling and designs
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s, API Framework, SOA, and Databases
- Previous software development experience
- A strong background in databases.
- Integration Architecture, implement messaging layers & message brokers, design and develop REST APIs, web services / micro services.
- Experience in tools, technology & framework: Java, Node.js, Python/Redis, REST/SOAP, JMS, AAPI gateways, OpenShift, Docker, Kafka.
- Experience with one or more of the following; Oracle, Cassandra, Teradata, Hadoop, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka over the last few years.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- IT Delivery: 7 years (Required)
- Solutions Architecture: 7 years (Required)
- Application architecture: 8 years (Required)
- API : 7 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 5 years (Required)