Go Beyond Academy is a well-rounded education centre located in Richmond Hill. We offer academic art, and piano classes for students from Kindergarten to First Year University. We are looking for part-time teachers/tutors for our school that could teach local students online via Zoom and/or in person from September - during weekday afterschool hours and/or weekends. Subjects needed include all levels for K - Gr. 12; English.
1. Formal education an asset: Ontario Certified Teacher, Post-secondary degree in Child and Youth Work, Education, or combined equivalent of education and experience
2. Current university graduates or undergraduates university students pursuing a degree in Education or related fields with good academic standing
3. Previous teaching/tutoring experience and/or experience working with youth preferred
3. Ability to work both independently and as a team member
4. Love working with children and adolescents, passionate about teaching
Please submit your resume and cover letter; indicate on the subject line your preferred subject/grade level.
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings