Mengchenghui (蒙城汇) is a leading online media firm providing a wide range of marketing and technology consulting services. The Firm's employees serve over 500 clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from offices in Montreal, Toronto and China.
We believe your talent and passion is critical to our success. We can provide a superior foundation for building your own professional career - a place for you to learn, to achieve and grow. You’ll get to work on high-impact projects and be empowered to make decisions that deliver real business value. At the same time, you’ll enjoy an active work environment and friendly culture in a company that provides opportunities for you to balance personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate and give effective solutions to our existing customers immediately, and provide technical support when is needed
- Coordinate and assist other departments in the development, execution and follow up of performance to ensure quality of service delivered
- Evaluate processes, identify risks, develop solutions and implement improvements related to operation
- Processes the data in the appropriate system (compiles and verifies data, enters information, transactions, updates), compiles and produces the information requested
- A strong team player
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Strong ability to prioritize work through excellent time-management and project-management skills
- Strong computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of customer-relationship management system is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing and Photoshop will be an asset
- Mandarin and English is a must, French is an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Group Insurance
- Opportunities for growth in the company
- Casual but performance driven environment
- Company events
- Stock options
- And more fun!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Required)