Our Lady of Perpetual Help (OLPH) School is located in Kamloops, BC. The school enrolls approximately 160 students from Kindergarten to Grade Seven. OLPH is seeking a qualified BC certified teacher for a 0.70 FTE classroom teaching assignment effective September 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020. This position will be shared within 2 classrooms, with grade assignments to be determined.
Preference will be given to candidates who are:
- active in a Catholic parish
- committed to excellence in Catholic education
- experienced at teaching students in a diverse and dynamic classroom setting * experienced with FreshGrade - an online digital portfolio learning tool
- confident using various forms of educational technology including Chrome OS and iPads
- comfortable and confident working in a co-teaching environment
For further information about this position, please contact the School Principal, Mr. Christopher Yuen, at 250-376-2343.
Job Type: Part-time