ModoHR is a technology driven business services company providing modern solutions for the Human Resources industry. During this exciting time, we are seeking candidates to join our Client Services team and establish an energetic, positive, and inclusive work environment. We welcome ideas, input and energy from reliable, hardworking team members. The team will work at the speed of trust, in a highly confidential manner, with respect, collaboration and shared success!
The Client Services Representative is responsible for supporting online users through the entire transaction process and is the first point of contact for all client inquiries.
- Provide prompt, courteous communications and service to clients
- Answer clients calls and emails in a professional manner
- Proactively identify and resolve client concerns
- Perform client demonstrations and orientations
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Learn a variety of systems and information processes
- Be collaborative and support team members
- Work overtime occasionally if required
- Work remotely from home if required
- Prior experience working in Zendesk Support and Chat
- Bilingual in English and French
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Need to be able to pass a background check successfully
- Business casual attire
- Mobile equipment for work flexibility
- Ergonomic work stations for healthier work space
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)