Ecofitt Corporation (Ecofitt) is a Canadian company with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia; Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Oakville, Ontario; Longueil, Quebec; Moncton, New Brunswick; and, St. John’s, Newfoundland. With a sole focus on energy and water conservation, we specialize in both product distribution and direct install program implementation services throughout Canada.
We welcome adaptable, creative, good humored self-starters who don’t shy away from challenges. We provide a fun working environment and offer you the opportunity to really make a difference and grow in your career.
Ecofitt is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of our people for the strength it brings to our Company.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Conservation Programs, the Regional Director is responsible for oversight of daily operations across Ontario, including the management of personnel (office, field and warehouse) and physical resources to achieve the team, program and facility key performance objectives, while maintaining contractual service levels and adhering to company policies and procedures.
The Regional Director of Conservation Programs will lead and motivate the team by giving direction and following up on adherence to program objectives and company policies and procedures; monitoring employee and program performance to ensure the team achieves high performance levels for the purpose of ensuring the provision of an effective and efficient quality service to our clients and customers.
In addition to meeting operational metrics and key performance indicators, this strong people manager will establish and drive consistency specific to communication practices, work structures and systems (training, performance management, coaching etc.) as well as contribute to growing Ecofitt’s business across Ontario.
- Provide leadership and coaching to entire team, including office, field and warehouse staff to ensure a motivated and engaged culture
- Develop and oversee energy efficiency programs across the province of Ontario
- Work according to an established program plan; support day to day program deliverables as determined by program plan
- Work to ensure minimal organizational exposure and risk on project(s)
- Assist with development of program marketing and outreach plans
- Effectively apply and enforce all program quality standards through daily monitoring of operational performance and KPI’s
- Support in the preparation, maintenance and communication of all operational SOPs
- Support in delivering program training to all office, field and warehouse staff
- Effectively manage program budgets to meet/exceed objectives
- Establish and oversee various vendor and supplier relationships
- Facilitate effective interdepartmental communication and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Lead a high-performance culture; mentoring, succession planning and provides professional development opportunities for self and team
- Keep Executive Team well informed of the status of all deliverables
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in an effective and timely fashion
- Work with the Senior Director and Human Resources in the review and approval of long-range labour needs based on sales forecast and budgets
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding program deliverables
- Participate in the execution of warehouse management systems to increase the efficiency, accuracy and productivity in the management of warehouses and inventories
- Provide oversight to ensure that all scheduled maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of all distribution services including receiving; storing; picking; shipping; handling returned and/ or damaged goods; and maintenance and administration activities to ensure our clients and customers requirements are met in an efficient manner
- Track lessons learned over the course of a project and shares those lessons with team members and as part of project close-out process
- Support regional business development projects
- Minimum five (6) years experience in a management role managing fast-paced, large volume, high-intensity programs, with strong focus on meeting/exceeding measurable metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively support multiple projects.
- Five (5) plus years’ experience implementing and delivering programs/projects
- A proven track record of mentoring and developing promotability with direct reports
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively work cross functionally; source information, obtain approvals, build relationships, and provide sufficient influence to achieve success
- Ability to interact effectively at multiple levels, in support of our customer relationships; demonstrated self-confidence, particularly with client relationships; strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, associates, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel within Ontario and other regions on occasion
- A proven self-starter who is highly motivated and willing to build new relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect and Google Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and other relevant application.
Preferred Skills / Assets:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field including energy/resource management, business, marketing, administration or in a discipline related to supply chain logistics or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of energy conservation and familiarity with relevant provincial residential and commercial incentive programs
- A proven track record of mentoring and developing promotability with direct reports and subordinates.
- PMP Certification
- Experience in the small to medium business sector, particularly with energy and water conservation projects or programs
- Experience with community-based and/or Indigenous clean energy projects
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 6 years (Required)
- implementing and delivering programs or projects: 5 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- PMP Certification (Preferred)