Join a successful, growing team by supporting the North American Client Services department in its ability to drive sales for a global market leader in the gambling industry. As a Client Services Administrator you will have the opportunity to play a key role in supporting strategic sales and customer service initiatives that optimize our competitive market position. We are seeking a professional like you to support our business and department goals while assisting with sales strategies.
We are preferably seeking candidates in the Las Vegas, NV area, but are also open to this position being remote.
Who We Are…
GLI has been in the gaming industry for over 30 years but prides itself on looking forward. GLI is on the cutting edge of casino gaming technology and regulation, guiding clients through a dynamic, ever-changing landscape. We offer the stability of a global leader to both our clients and employees around the world.
Why You Should Work Here…
Our many talented employees are the key to our success as a market leader. In addition to competitive salaries and benefits and the opportunity to engage with team members around the globe, we consistently invest in and support employee development so that you can continue to grow and succeed as you reach your full potential.
What You Will Accomplish Here…
A career with GLI opens up new pathways to success. As a worldwide market leader, we offer stability and a commitment to fostering your unique talents.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position and an ideal fit for someone who thrives on supporting a team to centralize efforts and streamline processes. You will support North American Client Services team by communicating with potential customers to onboard them as a new GLI customer.
This position will effectively support their team by focusing on the following:
Supporting Sales and Client Onboarding Initiatives
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Maintains a database of prospective, current, and past clients using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot platforms, including entering key information, creating sales opportunities, and run reports.
- Mining and monitoring gaming publications, social media, and other channels to obtain new business.
- Provides world-class customer service when fielding incoming internal and external calls and emails on behalf of the Client Services department.
- “Cultivate, foster and regularly connect with the current list of North American customers identified as Inside Sales.
- Acts as a liaison between cross functional teams in support of sales strategy initiatives
- Participates, as assigned, in tradeshows, conferences and roundtables.
- Works closely with GLI Marketing Team, Client Services Administrative Team and Global Sales Teams on marketing campaigns and Lead Generation better practices
- Review of associated North American campaign leads, follow-up requirements and sharing any feedback with internal stakeholders.
- Research competitors' websites and online marketing initiatives/activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a related position is required.
- Previous experience supporting a sales or business development team is preferred.
- Proficiency with maintenance and utilization of a CRM system/software is preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint is required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and exercise sound judgment.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal and external parties.
- Must have the ability to speak with prospective new clients and respond to client inquiries in a professional and helpful manner with the support of the GLI team behind you.
- The ability to perform meta-data research on prospective clients.
GLI is a gaming services company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.