Are you an experienced Sheet Metal Journeyperson or 4th year Apprentice looking to apply your skills with an industry leader? If so, read on.
We have opportunities available in our London location, for qualified Journeypersons or late term Apprentices who strive to provide the best client experience in all activities and tasks they undertake.
Hy-Mark provides complete mechanical services, specializing in single family, multi-dwelling residential: condos, apartments, hotels and light institutional/commercial.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, including medical dental and group retirement plan. Join a growing organization for long term, full-time employment.
- 308R or 308A Sheet Metal Worker or Apprentice Certification
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read, interpret and understand mechanical blueprints, shop drawings and specifications for residential mid-rise and other commercial projects
- G3 or G2 Gas Certification is an asset
- A valid class G driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to our organization’s progressive culture, including our company Core Values and Health & Safety
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Hy-Mark is a growing, family-owned company and a division of Reid’s Heritage Group of Companies, recently certified as a Great Place to Work® Canada and named as one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers 2019.
For more information on our company, please visit www.hy-mark.ca or call us directly at 519-658-6656.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in these positions; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent