Reports to: Head Shipper/Shipping Section Head
Hours of work: Shift work as scheduled.
Job Type: Full-time (Morning Shift - 6:00 am - 2:30 pm)
Salary: $17.00/hour with a wage increase after 3 months probation
Benefits: Competitive Benefits after 3 months probation
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation in all shipping and receiving activities and warehouse and storage areas, as per quality standards, maximizing throughout, minimizing any delays and scrap.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure products and stored according to standard operation procedures
- Ensure no defective/damage products is shipped to customers.
- Ensure deliveries are in correct quantities.
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean, organized and safe.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Able to communicate in English (oral and reading).
- Forklift operator certification.
- Basic math, planning, organizational and recording skills.
- Physically fit (able to lift 50 lbs).
- Able to physically and gently (fragile) handle single and multiple units of products.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of all equipment related to the processing of EPS products.
- Ensure that the plant and premises are secure at all times.
- Willingness to learn and to work in various job functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Forklift Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Surrey, BC (Preferred)
- Forklift (Preferred)