Customer Service Representative
Explore your possibilities: Build your skills. Enjoy your challenge. Make your mark. Own your future.
At Medigas, the healthcare division of Praxair Canada, Inc., you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. You will work to support, develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and you will be trusted to take on responsibility early in your career. Our employees’ contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
Medigas is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative.
Your Responsibilities (duties may include but no limited to):
- Provide a range of administrative duties
- Order entry, inside sales, data entry, billing, accounts receivable/payable
- Receive and process client walk-in(s) or telephone orders
- Answer inquiries, and/or issues concerning products ordered or services requested
- Help support the Healthcare Professionals, Territory Managers, and customer service duties along with helping the team to achieve a targeted sales budget.
Advantages of working for Praxair!
- Global stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Praxair
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program, aiding in work/life challenges
- You will have a Grade 12 or equivalent diploma
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience in a retail/healthcare environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills
- Results oriented, organized, and able to set priorities and follow through on tasks
- A commitment to safety is a must and the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Praxair has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver's license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
At Praxair, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, recognizes our differences, and embraces inclusion. All qualified candidates from these groups, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)