Daye & Partners
At Daye & Partners we believe in providing our clients with proactive advice and exemplary service. We recognize the importance of our staff in delivering those services. We have an established long term client base that will provide significant challenges and opportunities for career development.
We are looking for a Manager to join our accounting firm. The key skills and responsibilities of this position are:
- Preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with firm standards for clients in a variety of industries;
- Conducting audits, reviews and compilation engagements on small to medium sized organized organizations in a variety of industries;
- Communicating effectively with clients, partners and staff; and
- Keeping partners and other team members informed of progress and significant issues.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in a public accounting firm;
- Chartered Professional Accountant;
- Experience in Canadian tax compliance preferred;
- Experience in preparation of Assurance engagements in accordance with ASPE required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills; and
- Proficiency with Taxprep and Caseware.
The Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Chartered Professional Accountants in a small firm setting to provide our clients with exceptional accounting and tax service. Our office is located in downtown Edmonton and we have excellent staff and a very positive work environment.
If this position seems like an ideal opportunity for you, and you would like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Daye & Partners
#900, 10303 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 3N6
*Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 10/15/2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent