Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it
Our Membership Sales Team is made up of driven and customer-oriented agents who care about membership safety. Our team provides real time sales support for our inbound membership queue by providing exceptional customer experience to our members through first call resolution, and providing our members with appropriate product and service options that are tailored to meet their needs. Our team also takes part in cross functional team projects and meetings.
There is an exciting opportunity to work at home for this role!
As a member of our team you have two years of experience in a sales environment along with the completion of post-secondary education. You consistently deliver exceptional customer service and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
For this position, you must be available to attend 7 days of in-house paid training (9:00am – 5:00pm). Once the training is completed, you must be available to work a minimum of 24 hours a week, primarily evening and weekend shifts.
In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Providing real time sales support for inbound sales queues: managing call flows, providing first call resolution and satisfying customer/member expectations.
- Renew expired memberships
- Sell new memberships
- Solicit upgrades and add-ons to existing memberships
- Secure automatic credit card renewal (Express Renewal) on credit card sales
- Obtain leads for other business channels (Insurance/Travel leads)
- Process sales transactions accurately in internal system
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Providing appropriate product/service options that are tailored to the needs of the customer/member
- Participating in centralized team meetings
- Taking part in cross functional team projects/assignments
- Post- secondary education completion
- 2 years of experience in a sales environment
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of diverse situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sales aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outbound Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inbound Sales: 1 year (Preferred)