Regional Coordinator - Retail
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- The primary focus of this role is to ensure that the data integrity specific to the LPN/ASNS is 100% accurate.
- Audit all aspects the loading techniques used at the Distribution Centre to ensure that trailer space is maximized.
- Take part in daily calls with Transgroup's control tower in Toronto.
- Review quality performance by highlighting the concept of "repeat what has been successful".
- Upload all outbound load manifests/ASNs for each linehaul on the day of each respective departure.
- Create a highly professional business atmosphere that resonates excellence, as well as, maintain a high level of communication.
- Ensure that Weekly KPIs are measured and reviewed as provided by management.
- Conduct yourself in a highly professional manner at all times, while exuding excellence as well as the pursuit of achievement.
- Act as the "quarterback" by pushing out all loads with associated data and alert all down line stations accordingly.Some requirement for overtime may be required, flexibility on scheduling may be required
- Other duties as assigned.
Application deadline: 2020-08-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Logistics: 2 years (Required)