Our Warehouse Team members ensure the accurate, timely and efficient selection and packaging of all Customer orders and all orders that are delivered by outside transport. Other job functions include:
Maintaining FIFO practices for all warehouse functions.
Validating box count
Segregating and tagging customer orders
Supporting Inventory Control * Skid Maintenance/Slotting
Transfer of product throughout all Operations/Warehouse
Maintain efficiencies and proper documentation as required.
Housekeeping – maintain overall cleanliness of plant environment
Comply with all safety rules and adherence to all Company Health and Safety policies. Achieve if required the necessary certifications for all lifting devices.
- Warehouse experience
- Current Forklift (counterbalance) licence.
- Ability to work in a heavy warehouse environment
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- reach truck: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- forkilfting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)