Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, Talize is a proudly Canadian owned and operated leading thrift retailer. We are a privately owned for profit national company that is rapidly expanding. At Talize we take pride in ensuring that our customers always have an excellent shopping experience and are able to find great items at a reasonable price. We are also a proud platinum sponsor of the Children's Wish Foundation. Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience!
What we are looking for:
We are seeking friendly and persuasive individual who can work in a systematic and precise manner with the ability absorb and impart information to others on a factual basis. As a Sales Floor Supervisor you are part of our leadership team and reporting to the Sales Floor Manager. You are directly responsible for maintaining and operating our retail facility in a safe, customer focused and profitable manner. You must provide optimum level of leadership, by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees creating a Talize Thrift Experience!
Why Join Talize:
- A growing company with personal growth potential
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits package that is 100% paid by employer
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Charity Affiliation
- 50% off Employee Discount
- And much more….
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience, in a previous retail supervisory role.
- An understanding of store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and sales.
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to Influence, lead and motivate employees
- Must have open availability to work day, evening and weekend
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, motivating and effective/efficient communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)