Saskatoon’s premier powersport and marine dealership, Proline Motorsports & Marine, has a position available in our Service Department for a Marine Service Technician. This is a full time, year-round position that is waiting for you today. This position enables you to be the hero helping our clients maximize their recreational time aboard their boat of choice and be a problem solver when they need our help. At Proline we take this opportunity very serious as it’s a chance to help our clients enjoy their highly valuable recreation time and mold lifetime memories.
Proline is an award-winning family owned company in our 19th year of operations. We are a full line, exclusive OEM dealership for Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Textron Off Road and Husqvarna powersport brands. We also represent Triton, Mission, and EZ Hauler trailers. We offer South Bay pontoons, cover the full line of Starcraft marine products, and Volvo Penta marine products. We also carry a full line of support products catering to the industries we serve. We have a large customer base, sales, parts, and accessory departments that rely on our service department. Locally owned and operated, we believe in being strong supporters of our home community. If you are interested in working with a company that takes pride in helping families create life long memories, while working and growing in an industry based on the fun factor of life, then Proline is the dealership to start your new career.
Reporting directly to the Fixed Operations Manager, primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Set up and pre-delivery inspections of marine products.
- Diagnosing, evaluating, recommending, and repair of marine and marine related products (and powersport products if able).
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Preforming in a professional manner as team member.
- Understanding that “good enough” is not good enough for our clients.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Required tools.
- Have basic computer knowledge, being familiar with Windows programs.
- Must be organized, a strong team player and communicator, with the ability to work on his / her own.
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
Strong attributes will be;
- Forklift operation experience or operator’s certificate.
- First Aid certificate.
- Training from any industry related schools or OEM programs.
- Experience / training with powersport products.
- Pleasure Craft Operator Certificate
We will offer you;
- An exciting, fun, and stable working environment.
- Excellent hourly rate of pay PLUS exceptional incentive bonus systems
- The opportunity to experience the products we offer.
- The opportunity to help our clients fulfill their dreams and mold lifelong memories.
- Training opportunities and programs to advance your skills.
- A health and benefits package.
The working hours for this position will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5:30, with occasional overtime. We supply coveralls, specialty tools, training, and a safe work environment in our facility.
If you are interested in working with a progressive dealership that is consistently working to outpace our industry, then Proline maybe the home for your new career. Resumes can be e-mailed or dropped off at the dealership during business hours with our Fixed Operations Manager, Nicole Squires, or our General Manager Rob Markowsky. Wages will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. At Proline "our passion is taking our clients fun seriously!".
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00AM – 5:30PM
Sunday’s and Holiday’s – Gone ride’n!
Job Type: Full-time
- Saskatoon, SK (Preferred)