Legacy Co-op is hiring Part Time Clerk Cashiers for our Liquor Department at the Food Store in Yorkton, SK..
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for delivering legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here” through:
- Customer Service – Provide legendary service, upsell and cross promote products, offer guests assistance and recommendations with acquired knowledge of liquor merchandise.
- Cashiering – processing transactions through the Point of Sale system ensuring all guests are of legal age. Pack customer orders.
- Deliveries - Operate delivery unit to deliver liquor orders to customers
- Merchandising – stock shelves and face products within the Liquor Department
- General Food Store duties - housekeeping, opening, closing, staying alert to product loss
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are interested in a career in customer service and:
- Are 19 years of age or older
- Have and or can obtain Serve it Right certification
- Have a valid Class 5 Driver's licence
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You have retail experience in the areas of customer service, point of sale operation, and merchandising. Experience in the liquor industry is considered an asset.
- You are willing to work all shifts scheduled including days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Are willing to increase product knowledge and improve selling techniques through training and courses.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You are physically able to do heavy lifting of 50 lbs, climb ladders and kneel
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of Western Canada’s most successful organizations.
Job Type: Part-time