SIGNING BONUS OFFERED
Join the team: Achieve the ideal work-life balance.
“As an RMT practicing for over 20 years, I understand how challenging it can be to build and maintain a successful practice. It wasn’t until joining Massage Addict that I found a life-changing work-life balance. The flexibility to set my own schedule, be busy with clients, working along with my peers and not having to bother with laundering linens, appointment bookings/reminders, and other administrative tasks. It worked well for me and my family - and left me with more time to be with my kids,” Claire G., RMT.
Don’t go it alone.
At Massage Addict, you’ll work side-by-side with like-minded professionals in our modern, welcoming clinics, while our admin and management teams work behind the scenes to fill your schedule and provide all the support you need, including full time reception coverage, supplies, billing and booking services. You’ll focus 100% on providing the very best treatment for your clients while earning an attractive, predictable income.
- Weekdays - flexible morning / afternoon / evening
- Weekends - daytime
You Can Look Forward To:
- Flexible schedule to meet your work-life balance
- Immediate client base with loyal and valued clients
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- Allowance for professional development and training
- Predictable bi-weekly income
- Team environment with lots of RMT collaboration
- Access to online booking system
- Provide high-quality treatments with complete focus on the client
- Professional, positive, passionate with strong work ethic
- Registered and a member in good standing with CMTO.
If you are interested in working in a client-focused team atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to contact us today to arrange a meeting.
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based massage therapy provider with 90 clinics and over 1000 RMTs nationwide. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Massage Therapist (Required)