Cocktail Bartender at Knyota Drinks (Ottawa, Canada)
Knyota Drinks is looking for an experienced mixologist/bartender who can craft alcohol free cocktails, execute brand recommended recipes, and deliver exceptional service.
Great drinks are about more than just drinking - they represent a form of creative expression, a passion for sharing joy, and an appreciation for ingredients and techniques used. At Knyota Drinks, we hire the best of the best who are looking to apply their skills to power a movement of consumers who are rethinking their relationship with alcohol.
Cocktail Bartenders work a combination of weekdays, weekends, holidays, and evenings. If this sounds like the growth opportunity you have been searching for, we want to hear from you.
- Independently lead events;
- Ensure customers have high-quality experiences;
- Be punctual and adhere to the assigned schedule;
- Complete all relevant workflow activities in a timely manner;
- Be a customer ally internally and a company advocate externally;
- Collaborate with colleagues and be invested in the company’s success.
1. Live in Ottawa and have legal authorization to work in Canada;
2. Friendly, engaging, and open to giving and receiving feedback;
3. Strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne, and mixed cocktails;
4. Experience providing exceptional customer experience in a service environment;
5. Able to work a flexible schedule with varying shifts (including weekends and holidays);
6. Passionate about the beverage industry and mastering different recipes and techniques;
7. A solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet and work accurately.
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English);
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment;
- Experience producing social media and online leisure content.
ABOUT KNYOTA DRINKS
A local Ottawa startup making it easier to shop for adult appropriate non-alcoholic drinks.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract, Casual, Freelance
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.00-$24.90 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)