ICAM Technologies Corporation, a leading manufacturing software provider, is looking for a high performing Web Designer / Marketing Communications Specialist with a history of producing high-quality and effective marketing content. This position offers a competitive base salary, medical insurance and advancements based on job performance.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Web Designer / Marketing Communications Specialist will provide functional marketing expertise and assist in the development and delivery of distinctive and compelling marketing collateral, advertising and direct marketing material. This role requires a creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for marketing and business development.
Who we are
Leading the industry for over 48 years, ICAM has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC manufacturing software for the most successful manufacturers in the world. The foremost organizations in the aerospace and automotive industries such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini have increased productivity and achieved greater machine tool precision when implementing ICAM’s leading manufacturing solutions to meet their unique requirements.
Company Culture & the Ideal Candidate
Team effort often produces the best results; however, while teamwork is highly encouraged in all of ICAM's business endeavors, individual creativity is also supported. ICAM is looking for people that will meet and surpass challenges on a daily basis and advancement depends upon ability, performance and contribution to the overall growth of the company.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Maintain corporate web site and create specific landing pages
- Optimize web site performance through Google Analytics and marketing automation tools
- Develop SEO and Google AdWords strategies
- Help draft content for social media/online community channels
- Assist in the design of white papers, editorials, brochures, email campaigns
- Help with marketing tasks involved in preparation of trade shows and events
What you will need to succeed
- Must be team-oriented, but possess the ability to self-manage
- Strong English writing, editing, time-management and organizational skills are essential – French communications skills is an asset
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Wordpress is required
- Bootstrap, Django, Python, Node.js/Express, SASS is an asset
- Knowledge of Final Cut or Premiere is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Montréal-Ouest, QC (Required)
- English (Required)